IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL GRADUATING STUDENTS
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL GRADUATING STUDENTS ON THE 9TH CONVOCATION CEREMONIES
This is to inform all graduating Students that the 9th Convocation Ceremonies for the conferment of First Degrees and Award of Prizes has been scheduled for 9.00 a.m. on Saturday, 14th December, 2019 in the University Auditorium.
Graduands are to collect their academic robes, Order of Proceedings, two guest Cards from their Faculty Officer between 10:00a.m. and 3:00 p.m. from 12th December – 14TH December, 2019 on presentation of Bursary receipt showing evidence of payment of Twenty-six thousand Naira only (N26,000) covering Academic gown, Order of Proceedings, Alumni Levy, Students Copy of Academic Transcript and a Students’ year Book.
Payment should be made online on the al-Hikmah University portal (www.alhikmah.edu.ng)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Graduands SHOULD NOT COME LATE as procession TO THE AUDITORIUM will commence at 9:00 a.m. prompt.
- No Graduands will be allowed to join the procession after 9:30a.m.
- Graduands SHOULD note that only invitees with Invitation Cards will be allowed inside the Auditorium and they must be seated in the Auditorium not later than 9:30 a.m.
- Seats and T.V. Monitors will be provided outside the Auditorium for other Guests without invitation cards.
- Movement of Graduands from one place to another during the Convocation proceedings will not be allowed.
- Only accredited Journalists and photographers will be allowed into the Auditorium.
- Silence must be maintained throughout the Convocation Ceremony.
- Graduands must attend a procession rehearsal in front of the Auditorium at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, 13th December, 2019.
- Graduands are expected to come to the Auditorium with their copy of the Order of Proceedings, and rehearse Al-Hikmah University Anthem contained therein as this shall be recited at the commencement and close of the Convocation Ceremony.
Deputy Registrar (Academic)