WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
- Students and non-students of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
- Holders of Five O’ level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Office managers and account clerks.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
The Programme will enable the students to:
- Possess the professional qualification of ICAN before or upon completion of B.Sc to enhance chance of securing good jobs after graduation.
- Acquire necessary professional accounting and entrepreneurial skills to serve at managerial levels of any organization.
LEVELS OF ICAN EXAMINATION AND FEES FOR STUDENTS’ REGISTRATION ON THE PROGRAMME: Accounting Technician Scheme of West Africa (ATSWA)
|Exam Type||EXAM FEE||BANK CHARGES||TUITION N10,000 PER PAPER||TOTAL|
|ATSWA I (4 PAPERS)||20,300||300||40,000||60,600|
|ATSWA II (4 PAPERS)||22,450||300||40,000||62,7590|
|ATSWA III (4 PAPERS)||25,700||300||40,000||66,000|
ICAN ATSWA Exam takes place twice yearly: March and September.
NB: Students are to pay N53,000 exemption fees to ICAN after the ATSAW level before proceeding to professional level
|EXAM TYPE||EXAM FEE||BANK CHARGES||TUITION N10,000 PER PAPER||TOTAL|
|Skills (4 papers)||N53,700||N300||N60,000||N114,000|
|Professional (5 papers)||N69,450||N300||N75,000||144,750|
REGISTRATION FORMS: N15,000 (ICAN Registration Inclusive)
For Enquiries, Contact or WhatsApp
09039607403, 08062929991, 08069392442,
E-mail: [email protected]
Copies of ICAN past questions and answers are available at the University Bookshop at affordable rates.