Faculty of Education
DEAN’S WELCOME ADDRESS
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to Faculty of Education Webpage. The Faculty of Education (Igbaja Campus) is an outreach unit of Al-Hikmah University. It was established on June 5, 2011. It initially started on March 1, 2008 by conducting a Continuing Education and Extension Services in ARB and ISS:
Aims and Objectives of the Faculty of Education
The aim and objectives of the Faculty of Education in include:
- Production of professionally qualified and competent primary and secondary school teachers; among others
- Filling of long-felt need for “Town and Gown” to fuse and bring about mutual understanding and cooperation between the University and the community it serves.
- Establishment of programmes that would generate dialogues through which the University could know the contributions it could make in terms of service to Kwara State in particular and Nigeria in general;
- Ensuring adequate supply of relevant ideas and suggestions on issues which affect the maintenance, growth and development of the immediate community as well as the State.
- Taking active and contributory part in the community affairs and in the State Government Programmes: and lastly,
Programme Structure of the Faculty