ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR SANDWICH PROGRAMMES
Objectives of the Programme
The Sandwich Degree Programme provides a platform for human capital development through quality university education.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:
The Objectives of the Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Degree Programme are:
- To provide an opportunity for self improvement
- To create an avenue for professional development of teachers
- To facilitate university education, that will lead to human capital development in teaching profession
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME FOR?
- HND/NCE/OND/IJMB with pass or merit
B.A. (Ed.)Arabic Language
B.A. (Ed.) English Language
B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
B.Ed. Educational Management
B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant for the purpose of admission into Contact Session One (1).
- For Direct Entry (Contact Session 2), the requirements are ND/NCE/HND certificate
- A credit pass in English Language of the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at the O’Level is equivalent to the SSCE or the NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SSCE.
The tuition fee is N80,000 per academic session with flexible instalmental payment.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
- HND/OND/NCE/IJMB: Four Contact Sessions.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB: Five Contact Sessions.
JULY – SEPTEMBER EVERY YEAR.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
i. Applicants for the Sandwich Degree Programme should complete the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.
ii. Print the duly completed form.
iii. Present the online receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt
iv. Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
For further enquiries, contact:
Dr. A.S Olaifa – Coordinator: +2348036050027
Admission Officer: Mr. J.A Abbas – 07032754666
Centre Office Line: 09036607403
ALHAJA (CHIEF) R. M. OLADIMEJI
Registrar & Secretary to Council