AL-Hikmah Sandwich Degree Programme 2020 Contact Session
Applicants are hereby informed that application forms are now available for the Sandwich 2020 Contact Session at Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
B. A Ed Degree Programme.
Arabic Education,Islamic Education and English Education
B. Ed Degree Programmes
Educational Management, Guidance and Counseling, Social Studies, Educational Technology
B. L.I.S Degree Programmes
Library and Information Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Degree Programmes
Economics Education, Political Science Education, Business Education, Mathematics Education, Physics Education, Chemistry Education, Computer Science Education. Biology Education.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant for the purpose of admission into Contact Session One (1).
- For Direct Entry (Contact Session 2), the requirements are ND/NCE/HND certificate
- A credit pass in English Language of the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at the O’Level is equivalent to the SSCE or the NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SSCE.
The tuition fee is N80,000 per academic session with flexible installment payment.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
- HND/OND/NCE/IJMB: Four Contact Sessions.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB: Five Contact Sessions.
JULY – SEPTEMBER EVERY YEAR.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
i. Applicants for the Sandwich Degree Programme should complete the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.
ii. Print the duly completed form.
iii. Present the online receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt
iv. Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
For further enquiries, contact:
Dr. A.S Olaifa – Coordinator: +2348036050027
Admission Officer: Mr. J.A Abbas – 07032754666
Centre’s Office Line: 09036607403