IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO STUDENTS ON THE 2014/2015 HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS
A. REQUIREMENT FOR STUDENTS TO WRITE THE EXAMINATIONS
Examination Card (Docket) for Harmattan Semester Examinations
* Please, note that No student will be allowed to write the Examination without the above. You are to report infront of the Examination Rooms 30 Minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
B. PRECAUTIONS AGAINST EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE
1. Do your revision Outside the Examination room so that you don’t, by omission, forget any incriminating material either on yourself or on your table.
2. Do not enter the examination room with any inscription on your Examination card or any part of your body, e.g. palm, arm, thigh, etc.
3. Do not bring lecture notes, textbooks, jotters, bags, handsets (mobile telephone), programmable calculators and calculator instruction manuals to the examination room.
4. Maintain absolute silence in the examination room. Only raise up your hand to attract the attention of the Invigilator if and when necessary.
5. Avoid any kind of communication between you and any other student(s) while the examination is in progress.
6. Do not write anything on your question papers. All your workings should be done inside your answer booklet.
7. Do not pass or attempt to pass any information to another student while the examination is in progress.
8. Do not copy or attempt to copy from another student or engage in any similar activity.
9. Do not disturb or distract any other student(s) during examination.
Failure to observe any of the above instructions shall, prima facie, constitute an examination malpractice, the penalty of which is AUTOMATIC EXPULSION from the University. Please, be warned.
C. GNS/GSE HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS
All the students are hereby reminded that GNS/GSE Harmattan Semester Examinations will begin on 15th April and will end on 17th April, 2015.