Al-Hikmah Journal of Education (AHJE) is an internationally recognized peer-reviewed multidisciplinary Journal published twice a year (June and December) by the Faculty of Education, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria. Normally, Authors submitting manuscripts are expected to present their research work for assessment and review. Manuscripts are published on the assumption that they are original and have not been published elsewhere. It places emphasis on publishing original work and findings on current issues of educational concern relevant to the following areas: Educational Management, Counselling Psychology, Business Education, Sciences Education, Arts Education, Social Sciences Education, Psychology, Human Behaviour Sciences, Teacher Education, Childhood Education and Other relevant/related Fields.
Types of Paper Considered For Publication: Empirical and Theoretical research Papers and Book reviews
General Information: All subheadings should be in sentence case, Figures/Tables should comply with APA styles, Font (Times New Roman), Font Size (12), Line Spacing (1.5), Paper Length (15 pages Maximum), Literature Review (If any) should be weaved under introduction. The cover page of each article should embody the title of the work, Name of the Author(s), Institution(s) of Affiliation and Status attained, E-mail Address and Phone Number. All Correspondence should be addressed to the Managing Editor, Al-Hikmah Journal of Education (AJE), Faculty of Education, Al_Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria.
The structure of the paper should be as follows:
- Title (Capital): Authors’ name and Present affiliate Institutions with e-mail address.
- Abstract should not exceed 200 words
- Keywords and Word Count (Maximum of 5)
- Research Objectives
- Research Questions/Hypotheses
- Results (Clear and concise)
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- References (APA latest Edition)
Note: Articles under review elsewhere cannot be accommodated and should not be submitted to the journal. Articles should be sent electronically with the evidence of payment through any of the e-mail addresses: [email protected] or [email protected] Submission of article should be accompanied with a vetting fee of N5,000 and after manuscript acceptance, a publication fee of N12,000 should be paid into the Account Details Below:
Account Name: College of Education, Igbaja
Account Number: 2061738908
Bank Name: UBA Plc
- Complimentary Copy: Corresponding authors will get a complimentary copy of the issue in which their article appears.
- Other Available Journals Housed in the Faculty Includes: Al-Hikmah Journal of Educational Management and Counselling (AJEMC), Al-Hikmah Journal of Arts and Social Sciences Education (AJASSE) and Journal of Library, Science Education and Learning Technology (JoLSELT).
For Further Enquiries Please Contact: 08034592046 and 08167659879 or Visit our website on www.alhikmah.edu.ng/ajhir/index.php/aje_path/index
Editor- in-Chief: Dr. O. P. Akinnubi
Managing Editor: Dr. K. O. Muraina