NOTICE TO ALL MATRICULATING STUDENTS
All Matriculating Students are to note the following information:
1. DATE, VENUE AND TIME OF THE CEREMONY:
DATE: FRIDAY, 7TH FEBRUARY, 2014
VENUE: UNIVERSITY AUDITORIUM
TIME: 10:00 A.M. PROMPT
2. ACADEMIC GOWNS:
All matriculants should be properly dressed in Academic Gowns as follows:
- Male Students – Academic Gown and Cap
- Female Students – Academic Gown and Hijab
* No Student will be allowed to matriculate unless he/she is properly dressed in academic gowns as prescribed above.
ALL MATRICULATING STUDENTS SHOULD BE SEATED IN THE AUDITORIUM BY 9:00 A.M. PROMPT
3. COLLECTION OF ACADEMIC GOWNS, HIJABS AND CAPS:
- Academic gowns and hijabs are to be collected from the College Officers as from Tuesday 4th February to Thursday 6th February, 2014.
- Each student should pay a fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) Bank draft from any commercial bank and made payable to Al-Hikmah University and obtain official receipt from Al-Hikmah University Bursary Department.
4. RETURNING OF ACADEMIC GOWNS AND HIJABS
- Academic Gowns and Hijabs should be returned to the respective College Officer not later than 5p.m on Friday, 7th February, 2014.
- Failure to do so will attract a fine of (500.00) per day
- Any student who loses the gown will pay a fine of N5,000.00 and N1,000.00 for the HIJAB or CAP.
5. SIGNING OF MATRICULATION REGISTER
All Matriculants should proceed to their College Officer’s office after the ceremony to sign the Matriculation register. It is mandatory that the register must be signed on the day of matriculation.