NOTICE TO ALL 2017/2018 MATRICULATING STUDENTS
جامعة الحكمة، إلورن – نيجيريا
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, NIGERIA
2017/2018 MATRICULATION CEREMONY
NOTICE TO ALL MATRICULATING STUDENTS
All Matriculating Students are to note the following information:
- DATE, VENUE AND TIME OF THE CEREMONY:
DATE: FRIDAY, 19TH JANUARY, 2018
VENUE: UNIVERSITY AUDITORIUM
TIME: 10:00 A.M. PROMPT
- ACADEMIC GOWNS:
All matriculants should be properly dressed in Academic Gowns as follows:
- Male Students: – Academic Gown and Cap
- Female Students – Academic Gown and Hijab
* No Student will be allowed to matriculate unless he/she is properly dressed in academic gowns as prescribed above.
ALL MATRICULATING STUDENTS SHOULD BE SEATED IN THE AUDITORIUM BY 9:00 A.M. PROMPT
- COLLECTION OF ACADEMIC GOWNS, HIJABS AND CAPS:
Academic gowns and hijabs are to be collected from the Faculty Officers as from Wednesday, 17th January to Thursday 18th January, 2018.
- RETURNING OF ACADEMIC GOWNS AND HIJABS:
- Academic Gowns and Hijabs should be returned to the respective Faculty Officer not later than 5 p.m on Friday 19th January,
- Failure to do so will attract a fine of (N00) per day.
- Any student who loses the gown will pay a fine of N5,000.00 and N1,000.00 for the HIJAB or CAP.
- SIGNING OF MATRICULATION REGISTER
All Matriculants should proceed to their faculty Officer’s office after the ceremony to sign the Matriculation register. It is mandatory that the register must be signed on the day of matriculation.