Al-HIKMAH TOP-UP DEGREE STREAM 4 ADMISSION FORM ON SALE

Al-HIKMAH TOP-UP DEGREE STREAM 4 ADMISSION FORM ON SALE

This is to inform the General public that the University has ended application for Top-up degree stream III, hence the University has commenced with the sale of admission form for Stream 4 and lecture begins on 11th May, 2018.

It should be noted that the admission is all year round

Under the “Choose Admission Application Type” drop down list, pick “TOP-UP DEGREE AND HND CONVERSION PROGRAMME” and supply other login details to continue application.

Click here to apply

Thanks.

Dr. D. I. Jimoh
Ag. Director

15 Comments

• bello kafayat

Salam alaekum,pls I had Btech in architectureh(third class) can I be offer admission. Pgd education

• Idris O. Ibraheem

Wa alaykum salaam Kafayat,
      Thanks for your interest in Alhikmah, yes you can go ahead and apply.

• Oladipo O.

Sallam Alaekun

Please how can I run this program with my job

• Idris O. Ibraheem

Wa alaykum salaam,
      Top-up Lectures hold on weekends, Friday 3:30 – 6pm, saturday and sundays are the time lectures are fixed

• Tijani olasunkanmi

Do you operate weekend programs for undergraduate education?

• Idris O. Ibraheem

Yes, the Top-up programmes holds during the weekends

• Aliu Abdulfatai

Please sir, I’m a graduate with hnd lower credit in insurance. Can I apply?

• Idris O. Ibraheem

Yes, my brother you can apply

• Olanrewaju

Good day,
    Please I applied for this program in January, have been given admission and have pay my acceptance fees but could not continue with registration due to some reasons. And now I want to continue with the program due I need to reapplied and pay another money.

• Idris O. Ibraheem

Thank you for your interest in Alhikmah
      You can get in touch with admission office and Top-up centre for clarification.
      For Admission enquiries, call: 07032754666, 08079893012, 08026219669, 08185473127. or Email: [email protected]
      For postgraduate Admissions call: 08056710381,08079893098. or Email: [email protected]

For Top-Up and Conversion Admissions call: +2348056551648, +2348069392442. or Email: [email protected]

• FALERE SEYI

Please how much is the conversion fee per section and is it available for biochemistry. And is christian allow to apply?

• Idris O. Ibraheem

Thank you for you interest in Al-hikmah Mr. Falere,
      Its 150,000 per session payable in 3 instalments

• Idris O. Ibraheem

Biochemistry is not available but christian can apply for any of our courses

• Abeeb

Please I have a question.
    If one successfully top up his HND to BSc, how possible can he proceed for master abroad ?
    The reason for my question is this, I read about a school in Canada that for you to be considered for masters, you must have BSc with study period of not less than 3yrs.

My fear is that, if one top up in 2yrs, won’t this be reflected in your result (transcript) and thereby falling short of the above threshold?

Please I need a well clarification on this.

• Idris O. Ibraheem

Thank you for your interest in Alhikmah University.
      Your Transcript carries 3 years from 200, 300 to 400 level.
      So you can apply.