Al-HIKMAH TOP-UP DEGREE STREAM III OF 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION ADMISSION FORM ON SALE

Idris O. Ibraheem

This is to inform the General public that the University has ended application for Top-up degree stream II of 2018/2019 Academic Session, hence the University has commenced with the sale of admission form for Stream III of 2018/2019 Academic Session and lecture begins on 7th June, 2019.

It should be noted that the admission is all year round

Under the “Choose Admission Application Type” drop down list, pick “TOP-UP DEGREE AND HND CONVERSION PROGRAMME” and supply other login details to continue application.

Click here to apply

Thanks.

Dr. D. I. Jimoh
Ag. Director

73 Comments

• bello kafayat

Salam alaekum,pls I had Btech in architectureh(third class) can I be offer admission. Pgd education

Wa alaykum salaam Kafayat,
      Thanks for your interest in Alhikmah, yes you can go ahead and apply.

• Mohammed Waziri

Sir, I have 8 credits in my NECO but it was on science combination. I also have a HND in Secretarial Studies. Would I be offered top up programme in Political Science? Thanks

Kehinde Odeyale

Send your O’level Result

• Oladipo O.

Sallam Alaekun

Please how can I run this program with my job

Wa alaykum salaam,
      Top-up Lectures hold on weekends, Friday 3:30 – 6pm, saturday and sundays are the time lectures are fixed

• Tijani olasunkanmi

Do you operate weekend programs for undergraduate education?

Idris O. Ibraheem

Yes, the Top-up programmes holds during the weekends

• Bashir Waziri

Sir, I learnt your lectures for top up programme are on weekends. Pls what is the time frame for each day? Eg. Friday from …. Time to …… Time
        Saturday/Sunday …. Time to …… Time.

Thanks

Kehinde Odeyale

between the hours of 8am to 3pm on that days

• Aliu Abdulfatai

Please sir, I’m a graduate with hnd lower credit in insurance. Can I apply?

Idris O. Ibraheem

Yes, my brother you can apply

• Olanrewaju

Good day,
    Please I applied for this program in January, have been given admission and have pay my acceptance fees but could not continue with registration due to some reasons. And now I want to continue with the program due I need to reapplied and pay another money.

Idris O. Ibraheem

Thank you for your interest in Alhikmah
      You can get in touch with admission office and Top-up centre for clarification.
      For Admission enquiries, call: 07032754666, 08079893012, 08026219669, 08185473127. or Email: [email protected]
      For postgraduate Admissions call: 08056710381,08079893098. or Email: [email protected]

For Top-Up and Conversion Admissions call: +2348056551648, +2348069392442. or Email: [email protected]

• FALERE SEYI

Please how much is the conversion fee per section and is it available for biochemistry. And is christian allow to apply?

Thank you for you interest in Al-hikmah Mr. Falere,
      Its 150,000 per session payable in 3 instalments

Idris O. Ibraheem

Biochemistry is not available but christian can apply for any of our courses

• Abeeb

Please I have a question.
    If one successfully top up his HND to BSc, how possible can he proceed for master abroad ?
    The reason for my question is this, I read about a school in Canada that for you to be considered for masters, you must have BSc with study period of not less than 3yrs.

My fear is that, if one top up in 2yrs, won’t this be reflected in your result (transcript) and thereby falling short of the above threshold?

Please I need a well clarification on this.

Idris O. Ibraheem

Thank you for your interest in Alhikmah University.
      Your Transcript carries 3 years from 200, 300 to 400 level.
      So you can apply.

• adewuyi

will like to know if you offer msc programmes

Yes sir,
      we do M.A in Arabic, English, Islamic Studies, M.ed Arabic Education, Educational Management, Islamic Studies Education, PGDE, Ph.D Arabic and Ph.D Islamic Studies.

• Esan Abiodun joseph

Please sir, do u have leaning center in Lagos?

No we dont have sir

• Ayomide

sorry i am a new muslim my parent just converted into islam can i apply for the school because i really want to know more about Islam

Idris O. Ibraheem

Yes you can, and you can study any course you wished from Arabic and Islamic courses to other conventional courses.
      Thanks and God bless you and grant you much more os idayaah and Sakinah.

• AKANDE NURUDEEN ADEREMI

AM SEEKING TRANSFER FROM NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA N.O.U.N. (LLB LAW) TO YOUR LAW DEPARTMENT,INORDER TO BE ADMITTED TO LAW SCHOOL.I HAVE MY O/L REQUIREMENT AND MY RESULT SHEET WHICH INCLUDE MY LONG ESSAY FROM N.O.U.N. SINCE 2014.THANKS.AKANDE NURUDEEN ADEREMI.(08077401179).

Idris O. Ibraheem

There is no clarity in your request,
      can you please check and state it well

• gboliy

is stil admission form in progress

Idris O. Ibraheem

Yes its still in progress, you can apply

• Durosinolohun Murtadah Adio

Sallam Alaikum Sir I have BSc in physic and material Science with Second Class upper and I want to commence my Master in your school and I hope am welcome
    What are the available course and school fees

• Zulai Lawal

Good afternoon. Please what’s the duration fod the top up degree program, and do lectures hold in the school premises or elsewhere? If in the school premises, is there provision for accommodation. Thanks, masalam.

Idris O. Ibraheem

The duration of the Top-up programme is 2 years and 3 semester in a session and the lectures hold in the main campus of Alhikmah University

• Acheme Ramson

Kindly help with, how I can pay for my acceptance fee. Thank you.

Idris O. Ibraheem

You pay with your debit card

• ridwan yuauf

salam alaikum… I graduated from kwara state university with a third class… I want to know if I can apply nd how much is it.. and also I want to know if you offer banking and finance…

Idris O. Ibraheem

Yes, you can apply for the top-up degree as we offer Banking and Finance

• Bukola

Good evening.
    I wish to apply for the programme, but not sure if the registration is still ongoing.
    Also need clarification on any fee apart from tuition fee.
    Lastly can a Christian apply?
    Thanks.

Idris O. Ibraheem

The registration is still on going, and the school fee is N300,000 which can be paid in instalments every semester through the six semester of the programme.
      Thank you.

• kamaldeen issa

SALAM,please we that are already in the system when should we be expecting our result?

As soon as possible

• Abdul Mojeed

Salamun aleik,
    Please i will like confirm if Alhikmah University accepts transfer students from National Open University to study their choice of course in your institution

Wa alaykum salaam,
      Yes we do accept transfer

• Olusegun

Hello sir..can I apply for top up in november

Yes you can

• James

after finishing my conversion program can I be mobilised only if am interested to go for service

Idris O. Ibraheem

I doubt that as you cant serve twice, as part of the criteria for this programme is that you would have served or be serving.

• kamal Akanbi

Salam alaykum. Please i have hnd in banking and finance and wish to do top up conversion in bsc economics, will i be considered for admission. And please what are the requirements for this application, thanks?

Yes, you will
      So you can apply

• Zaliha

Salam. Please I wanted to asked if you could offer admission after this upcoming convocation, i mean ending of this monthS Thankyou.

Definitely

• Abdulbashir O

please iwant to know if IJMB O’level English is acceptable?

No, its not

• Zaliha Abubakar

Salam. I’m a graduate from The school. Please can i be offered admission after the school convocation? Thankyou

Wa alaykum salaam,
      Yes you can be offered admission

• YAKUB

for the top up ,did you offer Physics with Electronics

Kehinde Odeyale

Only Pure Physics available

• Mohammed Abba Alkali

Salamu Alaikum, please do you have top up in public health

Kehinde Odeyale

Wa Alaykm Salam, No Top-up for Public Health

• Mahmud

Aslm,

I have international diploma from informatics Kazaure, Jigawa state. Affiliation of informatics academy Singapore.

I would like to know how many years I need to Topup to get my B.Sc. (Hons) Information Systems.

Many Thanks
    Mahmud S. Abdullahi

Kehinde Odeyale

Two years

• Abu Thabit

Please is admission currently on?

Kehinde Odeyale

• Olaniyan Abdulazeez

Salam Aleikum, have registered for d program two days ago and print necessary form. But no email notification,nothing nothing,please what’s the next thing to do and when is d program starting for this session.

Kehinde Odeyale

Program has started, visit the centre for the confirmation of your admission

• LIMAN ABUBAKAR

Salamu Alaikum & good day.
    Please can someone with HND in Electrical Engineering Technology with the O’level IRS inclusive, qualify for B. Sc Islamic studies in your top-up program.

Kehinde Odeyale

You will be considered for Islamic Education

• LIMAN ABUBAKAR

Can I be consider for Arabic Education 🙏

• Abdulrasheed

Salam pls i have BSc Ed. in Business Education and want a conversion to BSc Accounting. can i be given addmission?

Kehinde Odeyale

• Clement

I have B. Philosophy from The Urbanian University of Rome, Italy. Can it be converted to a Nigerian degree in Philosophy? If yes how? Thanks

Kehinde Odeyale